Fake Tan - Opinions

Because you was contemplating it and was thinking about it! Only really girly guys can pull it off, it wouldn't suit you at all :hihi::D

I can do girly or is that girlies :D

saying that, if i was 100% positive it would look great i wouldnt hesitate having one done :hihi:

I dare you to try. You never know :)

I've attempted it on many occasions - summer, night out and you think 'yeah my legs would look better with a bit of colour'............ not if it's zebra stripes and your hands are orange!! Seriously me and fake tan are just not a good pairing!

I hear that the spray tans are good though but I just can't bring myself to have to deal with orange bed sheets and things afterwards! Just much simpler to embrace the 'snow white' look!

I've had a professional spray tan twice, once for my brothers wedding and once for my birthday party last year, both times I wasn't massively impressed however, my milky white legs wouldn't have gone with either dress and I think the fake tan was the lesser fo the two evils on both occassions.

Generally I'm pale and proud though.

Three of my pals swear by a tan mouse called 'Famous Dave's' it comes in a box with a mit and an exfoliator the colour isn't orange it's more a beige, well it looks beige on them I won't try it after my spray tan and being quite punk like I get away with being pale. In the summer when I get a bit of real tan it leaves a tide mark around my neck when I have my hair shaved it looks just like muck :mad:

(it probably is muck)

Archived