Fake Tan - Opinions

I do wear fake tan, I've been through the orange hands and omitting a odour of digestive biscuits! But as with all things practice makes perfect, and I know the best way to apply it ... ALWAYS use a mit, and exfoliate properly before and make sure your skin is bone dry. I've tried most of the fake tans going and I've always gone back to st tropez, I do like the boots own though and in my experience the wash off ones are pants, due to night out, massive amounts of rain and one arm looking like leopard print! And don't forget girls teach your OH how to do your back, mine is brill :)

I do wear fake tan, I've been through the orange hands and omitting a odour of digestive biscuits! But as with all things practice makes perfect, and I know the best way to apply it ... ALWAYS use a mit, and exfoliate properly before and make sure your skin is bone dry. I've tried most of the fake tans going and I've always gone back to st tropez, I do like the boots own though and in my experience the wash off ones are pants, due to night out, massive amounts of rain and one arm looking like leopard print! And don't forget girls teach your OH how to do your back, mine is brill :)

Now you put it that way, I want a orange tan. I like the idea of smelling of digestive biscuits :)

I know exactly what you mean about the biscuit smell! :hihi: I haven't had extensive experience with fake tan because the few that I have tried all emit the biscuit stink and it really puts me off!

I know exactly what you mean about the biscuit smell! :hihi: I haven't had extensive experience with fake tan because the few that I have tried all emit the biscuit stink and it really puts me off!

There's a few what don't st tropez doesn't but it's pricey and neither do the loreal ones but most do! There's one (I can't remember which) smells of burnt toast!

I was on a TV series a few years back. I saw the first episode and I looked like a corpse, I was glowing white. I had a spray tan and I looked normal after that.

Would I do it again just to look better? Yeah, as the one I had was excellent. I think the problem starts when people over do it and end up looking orange.

There's a few what don't st tropez doesn't but it's pricey and neither do the loreal ones but most do! There's one (I can't remember which) smells of burnt toast!

st tropez one is what I had. It was cool, apart from standing in my pants in front of a young woman. My old pants. Not cool.

I was on a TV series a few years back. I saw the first episode and I looked like a corpse, I was glowing white. I had a spray tan and I looked normal after that.

Would I do it again just to look better? Yeah, as the one I had was excellent. I think the problem starts when people over do it and end up looking orange.

I know someone who is like that, the thing is he has white/blonde hair so he looks like a beacon :D

Archived