Independence for Scotland - Good or Bad?

What, and having to live amongst the Scots! From the opinions I'm reading it would be a fate worse than death for many English people. Perhaps just the 'little Englanders' though. ;)

I would love to live amongst the Scots and would seriously consider it if there was independence. I agree too that we have more in common with them then people down south.

The thing is Alex Solmond and the SNP came up with this idea of devolution When eurpoe was expanding and throwing money at countrys like Ireland. A few years ago he even compared small countrys like Iceland and Ireland and told people how well they were doing and that Scotland could do the same.

They are a terrible bunch when it comes to stereotyping and generalising.. Thank God the English don't go in for that type of thing :hihi:

I've had the misfortunte of working with them, so have had the but of their english racism first hand!

I've had the misfortunte of working with them, so have had the but of their english racism first hand!

My experience was just the opposite.

i lived in Scotland for two years,and i found the majority of them were lovely people.

Archived