Why are serial killers and paedophiles usually white?

That would be a peculiar form of self loathing in my case since the overwhelming majority of my (beloved) family are in fact a whiter shade of pale.

What's even less surprising is that I haven't made any comment on the OP whatsover ;)

Penis envy...you'll never get rid of them Cpt Yardstick. :hihi:

Ok, is it only a sex/power crime then ?

I'm thinking gangsters that's all. There will be several, white and black that would have killed more than, say, 5 people (I watch both the wire and goodfellas - I know stuff)

I also remember watching a documentary about a bloke called the iceman. Killed hundreds for the mob but remember him only being called a hitman not a serial killer.

So what's the difference - if there is one ?

LOL, how many times do I need to explain your posting pattern.

Once would do. You can say pattern till you're clue in the face, but you appear to be unable to provide just one example of anything I have ever said that suggests that it's actually true.

How are we defining a serial killer ?

Interesting point. Men like to be stabby and bloody limbs hacked off mayhem and violence. Women are more subtle. Remember The Black Widow?

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/family/smart/16.html

Technically a serial killer is a person who kills three or more people with a 'cooling off' period between murders.

Archived