OCCUPY - How informed are you?

The global OCCUPY movement - How informed are you?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. The global OCCUPY movement - How informed are you?

• Done lots of research and fully understand OCCUPY
    • Done some research and understand OCCUPY a little
    • Done no research but would like to
    • Done no research and would not like to

T

All those on here confused about what the occupy movement is about might not be so confused if they watched RT (freeview ch85) and Press TV (if you have sky/freesat ch 515) instead of the one sided picture roughly painted by our corporate media.

Sorry - you like your propaganda and lies from the Russian and Iranian state owned media :cool:

Sorry - you like your propaganda and lies from the Russian and Iranian state owned media :cool:

I can see why you are so averse to it, wouldn't want your little bubble (where the western governments and war machine are just trying to do the right thing) to burst, now would we?

I can see why you are so averse to it, wouldn't want your little bubble (where the western governments and war machine are just trying to do the right thing) to burst, now would we?

So just because I don't believe everything RT and PressTV tell me I automatically supported, say, the invasion of Iraq?

Why would that be the case?

And wasn't it Andrew Gilligan of the BBC who exposed the "sexing up" of the claims by the Blair Government of the document on Iraqi "weapons of mass destruction".

I don't watch it to see the dirt dished on Russia, I'm not really bothered about their affairs. They are not the ones on the warpath.

So, you admit Russia is not known for being honest, but yet you are more than willing to accept that RT does not dish out propaganda.

There are solutions, and alternative methods which have been put forward by experts in the field and which will be happily explained by Occupy if you've the time and mind to listen, but they require effort to understand and a new mindset to follow so most people prefer to carp.

Perhaps it would be helpful if they posted them on here or on their website.

There are solutions, and alternative methods which have been put forward by experts in the field and which will be happily explained by Occupy if you've the time and mind to listen, but they require effort to understand and a new mindset to follow so most people prefer to carp.

Please inform me of the solutions to the problems which Occupy have identified.

Archived