OCCUPY - How informed are you?

The global OCCUPY movement - How informed are you?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. The global OCCUPY movement - How informed are you?

• Done lots of research and fully understand OCCUPY
    • Done some research and understand OCCUPY a little
    • Done no research but would like to
    • Done no research and would not like to

The whole document talks about inflation and deflation. Your questions will be answered.

No wonder you don't know anything. You stop reading as soon as you hit something you disagree with.

What would be the point in continuing to waste my time on someone that doesn't even understand inflation?

Indeed, the current power base will never give anything up without a fight. As the Americans discovered all those years ago

This was absolutely the point I made a few pages ago.

The Occupy movement in the UK needs to do 3 things if it wants to really do something concrete.

1. Get everyone down to the Occupy LSX sites. Stop protesting in Sheffield, Kettering, Swindon or Auchtermuchty and move to St.Pauls or Finsbury Square.

2.Register as residents of City of London and live there.

3.Vote in the next council elections and take over the council. Some of the wards went uncontested, and the total voter turnout tends to be around the 18% percent mark.

The Occupy movement in the UK needs to do 3 things if it wants to really do something concrete.

1. Get everyone down to the Occupy LSX sites. Stop protesting in Sheffield, Kettering, Swindon or Auchtermuchty and move to St.Pauls or Finsbury Square.

3.Vote in the next council elections and take over the council. Some of the wards went uncontested, and the total voter turnout tends to be around the 18% percent mark.

But according to what I've read on this thread they don't want to use the existing political system because all politicians are corrupt...would that incluse anyone from Ocupy if they stood..?

Ah, we're rewriting history from the "let's blame the bankers / jews" viewpoint.

Nice one.

You clearly need to read more.

If you have a version of history where the Rothschilds were executed by angry Russian peasants then lets hear it (or at least lets see some links).

I suspect you don't even have a version. I suspect you don't know any history at all. If you did you would know about the financing of the Russian revolution and you would know about the Rothschilds involvement.

Where exactly did you study the history of the soviet union? Do you have a degree or a doctorate or anything? Why should we believe your assertion that I am re-writing it? What exactly am I re-writing. Come on.....enlighten us all with your advanced knowledge of the period Mr Smarty Pants?

The problem is that most people already know our system is crap, they have become apathetic and insulting them isn’t going to make them change their minds. The occupy movement are obviously passionate about their cause but need public support, but they appear to everything in their power to alienate themselves. If you want people to listen to what you have to say then give them something to listen to, that makes sense and don’t keep telling them to go and do some research or calling them idiots and stupid.

It would be a start if more people participated in democracy in their own localities here in Sheffield.

You clearly need to read more.

If you have a version of history where the Rothschilds were executed by angry Russian peasants then lets hear it (or at least lets see some links).

I suspect you don't even have a version. I suspect you don't know any history at all. If you did you would know about the financing of the Russian revolution and you would know about the Rothschilds involvement.

Where exactly did you study the history of the soviet union? Do you have a degree or a doctorate or anything? Why should we believe your assertion that I am re-writing it? What exactly am I re-writing. Come on.....enlighten us all with your advanced knowledge of the period Mr Smarty Pants?

How old are you?

Have you ever used IRC? It's an outdated and incredibly insecure way of communicating. Also can you imagine 6 billion people conversing on the same topic? Good luck with that one.

No I can't imagine a situation where it would be required to be honest. Maybe if we were about to be invaded by aliens perhaps.

No I can't imagine a situation where it would be required to be honest. Maybe if we were about to be invaded by aliens perhaps.

If every single person is not getting their say on said topic, then surely the system you have created has failed?

Archived