OCCUPY - How informed are you?

The global OCCUPY movement - How informed are you?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. The global OCCUPY movement - How informed are you?

• Done lots of research and fully understand OCCUPY
    • Done some research and understand OCCUPY a little
    • Done no research but would like to
    • Done no research and would not like to

So taxes do nothing for us?

Really not the most important film you'll ever watch. TBH, very biased, propaganderish and very very one sided! And in the end misses out the reality of it by replacing what normal adults would ask by childish scare scare scenes.

So taxes do nothing for us?

Really not the most important film you'll ever watch. TBH, very biased, propaganderish and very very one sided! And in the end misses out the reality of it by replacing what normal adults would ask by childish scare scare scenes.

ok spooky...it was possibly one of the most important films *i* watched :)

along with zeitgeist, kymatica and esoteric agenda...

to name a few ;)

I do the first already. I'm skint at the moment, hence I have little option but to do stuff like that. Plus I'm involved in quite a high amount of charity work, so meet lots of nice new people, for example the Nacro guys. Great people that I connected with through charity work, so I feel I'm good on point one

good work moosey! :)

I don't see how it'll help the global problems, but it's a nice idea

most people aren' like you moosey. so step one is for the 99% to reconnect with one another. our strength lies in numbers ;)

As for two, afraid I don't have an option. I have debts, and as with most people, an overdraft. I asked about moving to Co Op, as I'd like to, but would have to pay off my existing overdraft before I could close my current account. I can't afford to, so that one's not an option.

i understand

ok spooky...it was possibly one of the most important films *i* watched :)

along with zeitgeist, kymatica and esoteric agenda...

to name a few ;)

I take it you don't watch many science programmes then.

Is that all you've got to say in response? Why was it "one of the most important films"?

Zeitgeist, LOL!

Any comments to this?

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=911348

Hurrah ideas! That could see you chucked out. ;)

Well one, the first is a bit wooly

sorry missed this tfh!

ok, by connection i mean....rekindling old relationships and forming new ones :)

Second makes sense though. Is that something your higher earning members are doing or is it still at the discussion stage ? A statement (from a real spokesperson !) saying all occupy members will be doing that as a matter of course is a good start I think.

Put your money where your mouth is !

indeed

but it is not a pre-requisite to be part of the movement ;)

individuals are involved in lots of different ways - doing the best that *they* can

it's all valid :)

I take it you don't watch many science programmes then

many. why spooky...what is the relevance please?

Is that all you've got to say in response? Why was it "one of the most important films"?

i felt it was one of the most important films for people who had no clue about the workings of the federal reserve

Zeitgeist, LOL!

not a fan then? ;)

could i ask why spooky?

will have a looksee

Archived