OCCUPY - How informed are you?

The global OCCUPY movement - How informed are you?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. The global OCCUPY movement - How informed are you?

• Done lots of research and fully understand OCCUPY
    • Done some research and understand OCCUPY a little
    • Done no research but would like to
    • Done no research and would not like to

http://www.pacinst.com/terrorists/chapter8/kennedy.html

this is the most plausible reason, in my opinion longcol

you are of course entitled to yours

given that gaddafi was assassinated for his plan to roll out a gold-backed currency in africa...which would have had disastrous implications for the petro-dollar and the fed

it's a no brainer ;)

Most of the link you've given on Kennedy is absolute bunk - and Libya simply didn't have the resources to roll out a gold backed currency in Africa. Libya's economy is miniscule compared to the USA and the proposed currency (if ever there was one) wouldn't have any implications for the dollar.

so you don't have an opinion?

figures ;)

LOL, i'm off, but yes I do and it's got nothing to do with EVIL bankers killing presidents, but my opinion isn't really worth much and whatever it was, it wouldn't change the fact that that president is dead, we've had a banking crisis and that there are nutters who think bumming around all day is a solution, hey why not cause strikes and riots and make things even worse for us, you've obviously got nowt better to do than act like a troll when people don't agree with your silly nonsense. :D

Most of the link you've given on Kennedy is absolute bunk - and Libya simply didn't have the resources to roll out a gold backed currency in Africa. Libya's economy is miniscule compared to the USA and the proposed currency (if ever there was one) wouldn't have any implications for the dollar.

Hello Everyone :)

{Still getting a kick out of saying that again ;)}

*Ahem*

Just curious to know how many of you think you understand the global OCCUPY movement?

Have started to educate yourselves on this end-game collaboration of people across the world?

....A movement that is bringing people together and bringing hope back into the hearts of folk like me? :)

Am interested in what you FEEL about it from the HEART :love:

With Love

Always

Sol

:)

I know about as much as the reasonably informed man on the street knows. I have been to the cathedral a few times and tried to ask questions but I feel I get guarded and evasive answers. I get the feeling someone thinks I’m up to something.

As for what I think about the movement I’m all for it. About time the little man stood up. And even if it all comes to nothing much, I think the very fact that people feel they have the power to effect change is in itself a good end.

Would love to sit and reason with people on the frontline though. Always find it best to learn from the doers rather than reading up on things.

11PM and still none the wiser, even though there is supposedly an expert here. :huh:

spooky...if you want to engage constructively...i'm willing to do so

i'm trying to answer all the questions on here and on other threads aswell

so i ask you to patient and respectful please

i am also going to bed shortly and will try and reply in the next few days to any further questions

spooky...if you want to engage constructively...i'm willing to do so

i'm trying to answer all the questions on here and on other threads aswell

so i ask you to patient and respectful please

i am also going to bed shortly and will try and reply in the next few days to any further questions

Go back to the beginning and start again, and try not to answer like a Yogi on LSD, i.e. without soul searching questions, that makes you sound like a politician who's evading answering.

Archived