How does SF track people?

I was looking at SF using Internet Explorer and not signed into the site. It's rare that I use IE.

I was very surprised to see adverts that were very obviously aimed at me. In fact the advert at the right of the page showed a rotation of five or six holiday cottages from Holiday Lettings. One of the cottages was mine as I advertise on Holiday Lettings and the others were all from the same village!

How does that work?

I was looking at SF using Internet Explorer and not signed into the site. It's rare that I use IE.

I was very surprised to see adverts that were very obviously aimed at me. In fact the advert at the right of the page showed a rotation of five or six holiday cottages from Holiday Lettings. One of the cottages was mine as I advertise on Holiday Lettings and the others were all from the same village!

How does that work?

IP address...

How does that work?

I think that will be the cookies on your computer, not really much to do with SF tracking you.

Archived