Pubs re-opening

jaffa1

I keep hearing of certain pubs re-opening which is a good sign.

I'm told the Shoulder of Mutton at Worrall has re-opened but they don't

seem to have advertised the fact.

On the other hand there's the Pheasant at Oughtibridge that's just re-opened and been refurbished. We called in once at Christmas and once at the new

year and it was quite full.

Gone are the half a dozen tv screens and in comes the new seating and decor, very nice. Menues have been been posted to the locals for the start

of meals at the end of the month. it looks promising so we will give it a try.

Then there's the Middlewood Tavern, does anyone know if it's going to open or not?

Work was started on it over a year ago but it just seems to be outdoor work that is happening now.

I keep hearing of certain pubs re-opening which is a good sign.

I'm told the Shoulder of Mutton at Worrall has re-opened but they don't

seem to have advertised the fact.

On the other hand there's the Pheasant at Oughtibridge that's just re-opened and been refurbished. We called in once at Christmas and once at the new

year and it was quite full.

Gone are the half a dozen tv screens and in comes the new seating and decor, very nice. Menues have been been posted to the locals for the start

of meals at the end of the month. it looks promising so we will give it a try.

Then there's the Middlewood Tavern, does anyone know if it's going to open or not?

Work was started on it over a year ago but it just seems to be outdoor work that is happening now.

My girlfriend used to prefer the **** Inn at Oughtibridge. I don't recall the pheasant at all - is it near there?

Archived