Immigration has no effect on UK jobless!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2084536/Migrants-NOT-keeping-Brits-work-new-study-claims.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

So why are the indigenous Brits so darn lazy and blame everything on immigrants?

Perhaps people who consider the view of migrants working in the UK and therefore call for a reduction in numbers, is a publically acceptable expression of their insecure racist views. Furthermore, I get the impression that some people think all black people are migrants. People are looking to blame someone or something for their own shortcomings, especially in these times of economic hardship, and the easy target are black people.

Perhaps people who consider the view of migrants working in the UK and therefore call for a reduction in numbers, is a publically acceptable expression of their insecure racist views. Furthermore, I get the impression that some people think all black people are migrants. People are looking to blame someone or something for their own shortcomings, especially in these times of economic hardship, and the easy target are black people.

It's been a while since i heard any black person referred to as an immigrant (or migrant). Do you really live in an area where black people are classed as migrants? I genuinely thought that way of thinking was left way back in the 70/80's

RE: The OP... From my own experience i would say that migrants are willing to work for less than minimum wage, while packing out a single house with many people to save on running costs. That leaves the workers in a better position to send money back to their families.

That isn't making Brits lazy IMO. It is simply undercutting Brits. I don't know any of my friends that are willing to bunk up with 7 other people in one house for less than minimum wage.

To say immigration has no effect on the UK jobless is total fantasy. It does, and it has done for a long time.

Of cause it’s not, the millions of youth unemployed wouldn’t dream of doing some of the jobs that immigrants are doing, I can’t think of a single unemployed person that wants to work or that would want to work in McDonalds doing the job a polish girl is doing. And why would they, they get £65 a week and that’s plenty to live on.

It's been a while since i heard any black person referred to as an immigrant (or migrant). Do you really live in an area where black people are classed as migrants? I genuinely thought that way of thinking was left way back in the 70/80's

RE: The OP... From my own experience i would say that migrants are willing to work for less than minimum wage, while packing out a single house with many people to save on running costs. That leaves the workers in a better position to send money back to their families.

That isn't making Brits lazy IMO. It is simply undercutting Brits. I don't know any of my friends that are willing to bunk up with 7 other people in one house for less than minimum wage.

To say immigration has no effect on the UK jobless is total fantasy. It does, and it has done for a long time.

And there it is!

I doubt the agency English employee that had worked for an employer for two years mined one little bit losing her job to a permanent immigrant employee, after all she knew her job wasn’t permanent and she did apply to keep the job on a permanent basis but obviously the immigrant conducted herself better at the interview, and there were enough staff to cover the loss of the agency temp whilst the new employee was trained.

It made perfect sense employing a new member of staff to replace one that already worked in the job.

Archived