Immigration has no effect on UK jobless!

Don't cop out, seeing is believing, don't make me put a poll on the forum about the Polish hooligan problem v the English one

That would settle the argument for you?

Guffaw!

Youtube and polls on internet forums, infallible sources, all universities use them! Ha ha ha!

The only way you could prove that is if you can prove the Poles wouldn't commit crime in Poland.

You can't.

So that's a meaningless post.

If I was a criminal and I pinched sweets from a sweet shop, then I am a criminal.

If I go to spain and pinch sweets from a spanish sweet shop, then I won't be thieving in England, because I would be doing my thieving in Spain.

That would settle the argument for you?

Guffaw!

Youtube and polls on internet forums, infallible sources, all universities use them! Ha ha ha!

So visual evidence is less reliable than some bbc poll or newspaper article with a political agenda :huh: Whatever, you clearly don't have a clue ferno !

Tell you what stick with your narrow minded opinion and I'll stick with mine, but take some advice you really need to broaden your mind and open your eyes a bit more IMHO :thumbsup:

If I was a criminal and I pinched sweets from a sweet shop, then I am a criminal.

If I go to spain and pinch sweets from a spanish sweet shop, then I won't be thieving in England, because I would be doing my thieving in Spain.

Exactly. The only way you can blame increased crime in England and decreased crime in Poland on Poles is if you can confidently state they wouldn't be criminals in Poland!

6500 arrests out of a million plus people is pretty good going. Despite the racist claptrap posted upthread Poles are much less prone to criminal behaviour than Brits. They're staunchly catholic, conservative and hard-working. That's why their crime rate is so low.

So visual evidence is less reliable than some bbc poll or newspaper article with a political agenda

In what way do you feel the crime stats posted are unreliable? Can you name any reliable, trusted research organisation who rely on Youtube for their "facts"?

In what way do you feel the crime stats posted are unreliable?

I did not say anything was unreliable, I said visual evidence is at least if not more reliable as stuff written with a political agenda, the shouty tram woman was charged on visual evidence (yep youtube) :confused:

I did not say anything was unreliable, I said visual evidence is at least if not more reliable as stuff written with a political agenda, :

Ok, so can you post the Youtube clip that proves hooliganism is worse in Poland now than England in the seventies?

Ok, so can you post the Youtube clip that proves hooliganism is worse in Poland now than England in the seventies?

There are literally hundreds on there ferno, I recommend you spend some time on there, watching just one clip will not give the overall picture. I will be speaking with the Polish fellas at work tomorrow for their opinions, they will be better and more first hand than yours I expect :D

Of course. I just need the one that lead you to conclude Poland had worse criminals. I can't for the life of me think why you can't offer an answer.

I have answered ferno .... there are hundreds, go have a peek, don't be so reluctant to see for yourself, no individual clip will give you the whole picture, what more do you want me to do, link to them all ?

It's organised and violent with large numbers of participants, police with water cannons and plastic rounds .... England in the 70s was a stroll in the park compared to this stuff !!!

Oh and I said hooligans not criminals your changing words again ....... naughty !!

Oh one more thing, my apologies to anyone else entering this thread, as it has been dragged way off topic by me responding to ferno !

Archived