Immigration has no effect on UK jobless!

I have answered ferno .... there are hundreds, go have a peek, don't be so reluctant to see for yourself, no individual clip will give you the whole picture!

Ok.

Can you post here the evidence that lead you to conclude the Polish hooligan problem now is worse than England in the seventies?

Clips on Youtube are not a proper source unless they include arrest rates,injuries caused etc etc.

Especially since there was much less filming in the seventies.

If you can't, I'm happy to conclude you post racist garbage without being able to back up what you say.

Prove me wrong.

I have answered ferno .... there are hundreds, go have a peek, don't be so reluctant to see for yourself, no individual clip will give you the whole picture, what more do you want me to do, link to them all ?

It's organised and violent with large numbers of participants, police with water cannons and plastic rounds .... England in the 70s was a stroll in the park compared to this stuff !!!

Oh and I said hooligans not criminals your changing words again ....... naughty !!

Oh one more thing, my apologies to anyone else entering this thread, as it has been dragged way off topic by me responding to ferno !

The only thing that you can hope to prove with your YouTube clips is that there are more clips of Polish Hooligans than there are of English ones, anything beyond that is pure speculation, as there may be many reason as to why.

For example, one reason of the top of my head maybe that the Polish hooligans don't mind being filmed and having those clips put up on the internet for the world to see, and the English hooligans may have more concerns about their bosses, mums, wives and children witnessing their drunken brawls.

Another one may be, the UK police may search YouTube videos to ascertain who the trouble makers are, so again these clips may not be put up on the net far all to see, the Polish police may be more relaxed and as such the Polish hooligans may in turn be more relaxed.

Ok.

Can you post here the evidence that lead you to conclude the Polish hooligan problem now is worse than England in the seventies?

Clips on Youtube are not a proper source unless they include arrest rates,injuries caused etc etc.

Especially since there was much less filming in the seventies.

If you can't, I'm happy to conclude you post racist garbage without being able to back up what you say.

Prove me wrong.

my bold

what utter nonsense, but hey your consistant !

Show me where I have posted racist garbage ferno ??

As for you JFK, it doesn't need einstein to realise that the Polish hooligan problem puts the English hooligans of the 70s into pale insignificance, let those who choose to be blind proceed !

my bold

what utter nonsense, but hey your consistant !

Show me where I have posted racist garbage ferno ??

My consistent what?

You've claimed Polish people are more liable to hooliganism based on laughable "evidence". That's racist garbage. A lot of the hooligan footage is filmed on mobiles, how many mobile phones with cameras existed in the seventies? Your posts show that on matters of race you can't be trusted.

The only thing that you can hope to prove with your YouTube clips is that there are more clips of Polish Hooligans than there are of English ones, anything beyond that is pure speculation, as there may be many reason as to why.

For example, one reason of the top of my head maybe that the Polish hooligans don't mind being filmed and having those clips put up on the internet for the world to see, and the English hooligans may have more concerns about their bosses, mums, wives and children witnessing their drunken brawls.

Another one may be, the UK police may search YouTube videos to ascertain who the trouble makers are, so again these clips may not be put up on the net far all to see, the Polish police may be more relaxed and as such the Polish hooligans may in turn be more relaxed.

Utter rubbish JFK, the English hooligan problem of the 70s is well enough documented on youtube and other internet sites, like most things in this country hooliganism was subject to media hype and exageration. Half an hour on the internet and the footage of the Polish hooligans can clearly be compared to the 'homegrown' stuff and is in a different league both past and present .... each to their own 'maybes' though eh !

My consistent what?

You've claimed Polish people are more liable to hooliganism based on laughable "evidence". That's racist garbage. A lot of the hooligan footage is filmed on mobiles, how many mobile phones with cameras existed in the seventies? Your posts show that on matters of race you can't be trusted.

You are clearly an incompetent judge then ferno, but don't let your own bigotry blind you ..... mobile phone evidence is laughable now is it ...... hypocrisy or what ?????

Oh by the way how does claiming that the Poles have a hooligan problem make me a racist then ????

Michael, how many people in England in the seventies had mobile phones?

Irrelevant and you know it there is film footage from other things than mobile phones ..... jeeez, you are losing the plot ferno, youtube and the internet in general are not completely reliant upon mobile phone footage .... come on, what's with the utter stupidity ????

Irrelevant and you know it there is film footage from other things than mobile phones ..... jeeez, you are losing the plot ferno, youtube and the internet in general are not completely reliant upon mobile phone footage .... come on, what's with the utter stupidity ????

Do you think people have a wider access to filming devices now than in the seventies, when CCTV wasn't even widespread?

Archived