Immigration has no effect on UK jobless!

Do you think people have a wider access to filming devices now than in the seventies, when CCTV wasn't even widespread?

And your point is ?

Hooliganism was filmed in the 70s and is now filmed more frequently because of the devices available to film with, but that does not detract from the level of violence and intensity when comparing different decades ! The Polish even had a 'fightclub' type league for their football hooligans.

The quality of life in Britain is the worst in Europe – lower even than Poland, because of crime, violence and the high cost of living.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2043004/Lifestyle-better-Poland-UK-Less-crime-violence--cheaper-too.html#ixzz1jCA5NhpC

Crime in Poland is lower than in many countries of Western Europe. The 2005 surveys placed Poland below the European average, with victimisation rate lower than in Ireland, England and Wales, Iceland, Northern Ireland, Estonia, Netherlands, Denmark, Switzerland, Belgium, Sweden and Norway

^ J. van Dijk, J. van Kesteren, P. Smit, Criminal Victimisation in International Perspective, Key Findings from the 2004-2005 ICVS and EU ICS, WODC 2007

Any evidence at all that the crime rate differs or that hooliganism is worse? Anything? At all? Apart from

"I saw it on Youtube!"

Try typing Polish Football hooliganism into google ..Wiki has a pretty concise entry on the subject ,its interesting reading it seems that the Polish and the english football hooligans,of the 70's in Englands case, are not poles apart,oh dear sorry,....it doesnt mention unemployment though ;)

Any evidence at all that the crime rate differs or that hooliganism is worse? Anything? At all? Apart from

"I saw it on Youtube!"

Last one tonight on this, I'm off to work soon !

Never mentioned crime rate, that is your baby, regarding the hooliganism, youtube evidence will do for me, you can choose to ignore it ....that's your problem not mine .... like i said it's all searchable on t'internet, and not just youtube, you choose to search stuff when it suits your agenda, like I said about 3 hours ago ........ goodnight ....... it's been a blast :wave:

The quality of life in Britain is the worst in Europe – lower even than Poland, because of crime, violence and the high cost of living.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2043004/Lifestyle-better-Poland-UK-Less-crime-violence--cheaper-too.html#ixzz1jCA5NhpC

Crime in Poland is lower than in many countries of Western Europe. The 2005 surveys placed Poland below the European average, with victimisation rate lower than in Ireland, England and Wales, Iceland, Northern Ireland, Estonia, Netherlands, Denmark, Switzerland, Belgium, Sweden and Norway

^ J. van Dijk, J. van Kesteren, P. Smit, Criminal Victimisation in International Perspective, Key Findings from the 2004-2005 ICVS and EU ICS, WODC 2007

Englands got more cycling paths though

Try typing Polish Football hooliganism into google ..Wiki has a pretty concise entry on the subject ,its interesting reading it seems that the Polish and the english football hooligans,of the 70's in Englands case, are not poles apart,

Where does it say that? Can you provide a link? You've been asked fifteen times and failed every time so I doubt it.

, regarding the hooliganism, youtube evidence will do for me, you can choose to ignore it :

I'm not ignoring it , I'm asking to see it. You remember, your proof that hooliganism is worse now than England in the seventies.

Post it, and I'll address it. That's not ignoring it, it's asking to see it.

Archived