Immigration has no effect on UK jobless!

You obviously just go by the rubbish you find on the net!

Some of us dont sit in offices all day preaching what were told!Some of us actually are in the thick of things and know first hand whats actually happening.

OK, you claim you have special information that refutes all other sources. What's the company called?

OK, you claim you have special information that refutes all other sources. What's the company called?

Special information?

Its called talking to PEOPLE! Both UK residents AND immigrants.

try it sometime!

Oh and you still skipped my question,where is it you can buy or rent a property to live in at just over £6 an hour?

I guess your dodging the question because you know the answer yet you slate people for trying to find work that pays a wage they can actually live on!

Special information?

Its called talking to PEOPLE! Both UK residents AND immigrants.

try it sometime!

Oh and you still skipped my question,where is it you can buy or rent a property to live in at just over £6 an hour?

I guess your dodging the question because you know the answer yet you slate people for trying to find work that pays a wage they can actually live on!

So, you claim to have special information but can't say who you spoke to or what the company's called. Do you want subsidised housing for low-paid people?

Plenty of people happily work for low wages and rent a property, are you saying you want a massive subsidy so they can buy houses? Who's going to pay for that?

So, you claim to have special information but can't say who you spoke to or what the company's called. Do you want subsidised housing for low-paid people?

Plenty of people happily work for low wages and rent a property, are you saying you want a massive subsidy so they can buy houses? Who's going to pay for that?

Your looking like a fool!

All your questions have been answered unlike mine!

I see. You have secret information that refutes all published sources, but you're unable to back up a word you say.

Something your short of,is common sense, and thats what readers of this thread will use when coming to the same conclusions i have about you.

The Poles manage to live on those wages, the Brits prefer the dole. You're defending a generation of lazy feckless workers, Immigrants get jobs because there are prepared to work unlike chavs, druggies and drunks . This government is to easy on layabouts and you defend them.

Graham Bell, spokesman for the Scottish Chambers of Commerce, said: "For a start, Polish people are generally keen to get out of bed in the morning; they want to work.

"Many of them have come to Scotland with a lot of skills and qualifications, and when they've arrived they've been keen to secure more of them.

"The Polish people who have settled in Scotland seem to show a willingness to fit in with the Scots, and integrate into our culture and ways of life, as well as celebrate their own traditions and culture."

Elizabeth Rychlik-Sharp, secretary of the Scottish Polish Cultural Association, said: "Poland doesn't have too many big cities and many people have settled in Scotland because they like the quiet way of life and the atmosphere. Somewhere like London can be quite oppressive.

"Although a lot of Polish people may start off with relatively low-paid jobs in Scotland, they are keen to improve their English and also learn new skills by taking night classes.

"You only have to walk around somewhere like Edinburgh to see the influences of Polish people, with all the new shops and cafs that are springing up."

http://www.scotsman.com/news/scottish-news/edinburgh-east-fife/new_scots_from_poland_doing_us_proud_1_1073681

And pray explain how you come to that sweeping generalization

And employers everywhere are quite categoric as to why this is happening: British employees, they say, are lazy. They turn up their noses at manual jobs, or any work they consider too menial for them, whereas Poles and other Eastern Europeans are only too willing to work all hours and turn their hand to anything.

Do you have any statistics to back up this claim?

Archived