Immigration has no effect on UK jobless!

Ferno's (aka spindrift) response to another member posting a link to an article from 5 years ago.

later....

Ferno posting a link to a 4 year old article. :suspect:

The difference is I posted the link so anyone could check the date. Mr Smith didn't.

I know one farmer that puts his summer workers up in the barn for the time they are here working the fields.

And since you are unable to confirm that you reported this state of affairs you colluded in the exploitation of cheap labour.

How dare you criticise gangmasters when you turn a blind eye to exploitation!

You just gonna ignore the question? Don't tell lies about what I've posted, my memory's better than your dishonest claims.

I believe it was on the thread you helped get removed ,just to jog your memory i commented on the same hypocrisy when you used a blog for hard evidence...you still Mr Memory Man ?

The difference is I posted the link so anyone could check the date. Mr Smith didn't.

I posted them as soon as you asked, and the date’s corresponded to the dates in the link you provided, they clearly state that most of their disposable income is sent home according to the Polish government, so not spent here and of no use to our economy.

Remittances sent home by migrant workers boosts Poland's economy

Polish workers send £4billion back home

I believe it was on the thread you helped get removed ,just to jog your memory i commented on the same hypocrisy when you used a blog for hatrd evidence...you still Mr Memory Man ?

I've never "used a blog for hatred" what on earth are you wibbling about?

Don't make up stuff I never said.

I posted them as soon as you asked, and the date’s corresponded to the dates in the link you provided, they clearly state that most of their disposable income is sent home according to the Polish government, so not spent here and of no use to our economy.

Why did you help workers get exploited by not reporting their housing conditions?

You made a generalization that quote.."Brits prefer the dole" your survey link doesnt say anything like that ,if your comment was true there would be a hell of a lot more than the approx 3 million out of work, wouldnt you agree ?

By the way talking of dodging issues you still havent answered this to explain your totally provable untrue generalisation that Brits prefer the dole

By the way talking of dodging issues you still havent answered this to explain your totally provable untrue generalisation that Brits prefer the dole

Read the thread. Read my posts, then come back and apologise.

The £1/2m dole scandal - Nearly 500 people are on the dole in Wigtownshire but local firms are having to 'import' foreign workers.

http://www.gallowaygazette.co.uk/news/local-headlines/the_163_1_2m_dole_scandal_nearly_500_people_are_on_the_dole_in_wigtownshire_but_local_firms_are_having_to_import_foreign_worker_1_335184

Archived