Immigration has no effect on UK jobless!

I think what Mecky said has elements of truth in it excluding the black migrant part. My view is that we are a little too ready to blame a personal predicament on migrants. I'm not saying that their swelling numbers have not caused a problem because it must do but, it's easy to sit back and do nothing but complain that they are the sole reason why 'they' the unemployed youths cannot find work. Work is there and not all employees are in the position to go underneath the minimum wage.

Everyone seems to thinks the Poles etc: are filling the jobs our lazy youths wont do.But,they are undercutting hard working tradesmen too.

Aye, but we are told it's having no effect on our home workforce. What seems incredible is that some clowns actualy believe the propaganda spewed out by some papers. (Daily Fail)

Angel.

Aye, but we are told it's having no effect on our home workforce. What seems incredible is that some clowns actualy believe the propaganda spewed out by some papers. (Daily Fail)

Angel.

But the Daily Fail is usually saying the opposite of what is in the article. They can't have it both ways so they must be lying one way of the other.

My friend got a job at the Bassetts factory a few years back, through an agency. She was setting off for work at 6am, getting there for about 7.30am, due to start at 8am. A fair few times she was told to wait in the office, as she couldn't start at 8am. After sitting and waiting for an hour, they would send her home, saying that the Polish girls needed the overtime, and so would be doing her shift. She stuck it out for a few months, as she did get a few days work, but it seemed the longer she was there, the less and less full days work she was doing, so she just quit.

Archived