Immigration has no effect on UK jobless!

Is this your first time on a forum?

Traditionally, posters suggest a position and back it up with evidence. You're suggesting a position and asking people who disagree with you to provide evidence!

I don't have to back anything up with evidence, I asked you a question, you did not answer it with much more than a question of your own as usual, you really are an odd character ferno !

Just for you, here is the part of my question that you are questioning, remember you were implying how good natured the young Poles were in comparison to British youngsters !!!

"As for your 'expert' views on the young poles in comparison to our's, do you know how popular hooliganism and even racism are back in Poland ?"

The rest of my post posed you a question relevent to the thread topic, which you have not yet responded to !

Is this your first time on a forum ..... classic ...... right back at ya :loopy::D

"As for your 'expert' views on the young poles in comparison to our's, do you know how popular hooliganism and even racism are back in Poland ?"

:D

Yep. I told you. It's less of a problem than it is in the UK so what's your point?

Can you back that up with evidence ????? :suspect:

Yep, my own personal experience, I told you, several times.

Wisla and Cracovia fans square off in fields out of town or round the grounds. Any misbehaviour in the Rynek and the cops come down hard, you do not want to mess with any of the three branches of the Polish police. Luckily Krakow isn't infested with Ryanair chav scum stag night idiots and anyone stripping, urinating in public or generally being a pain will be in a great deal of trouble.

You claimed hooliganism and racism is a problem, you've posted nothing to suggest this is true and you can't even say the last time you visited.

Does your in-depth knowledge come from Ross Kemp programmes?

Crime in Poland is lower than in many countries of Western Europe.

The 2005 surveys placed Poland below the European average, with victimisation rate lower than in Ireland, England and Wales, Iceland, Northern Ireland, Estonia, Netherlands, Denmark, Switzerland, Belgium, Sweden and Norway.[1]

Newer studies (2009) report that the victimisation rate in Poland is constantly decreasing, and in 2008 Poland was 25th among 36 European countries.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Poland

Archived