Immigration has no effect on UK jobless!

Yep, my own personal experience, I told you, several times.

Wisla and Cracovia fans square off in fields out of town or round the grounds. Any misbehaviour in the Rynek and the cops come down hard, you do not want to mess with any of the three branches of the Polish police. Luckily Krakow isn't infested with Ryanair chav scum stag night idiots and anyone stripping, urinating in public or generally being a pain will be in a great deal of trouble.

You claimed hooliganism and racism is a problem, you've posted nothing to suggest this is true and you can't even say the last time you visited.

Does your in-depth knowledge come from Ross Kemp programmes?

No I didn't, stop lying we have been through this before, I claimed nothing instead I posed you a question, which you are implying is an implication by me :confused::hihi:

No I didn't, stop lying we have been through this before, I claimed nothing instead I posed you a question, which you are implying is an implication by me :confused::hihi:

So, when you scoffed at my post about how safe Poland is and said:

Why don't you give us something informative from your own first hand experience instead of copy and pasting ? I really doubt that you can, you spend far too much time on here for a start !

As for your 'expert' views on the young poles in comparison to our's, do you know how popular hooliganism and even racism are back in Poland ? .

You actually meant:

"Poland is one of the safest countries in Europe?

Crime in Poland is lower than in many countries of Western Europe.

The 2005 surveys placed Poland below the European average, with victimisation rate lower than in Ireland, England and Wales, Iceland, Northern Ireland, Estonia, Netherlands, Denmark, Switzerland, Belgium, Sweden and Norway.[1]

Newer studies (2009) report that the victimisation rate in Poland is constantly decreasing, and in 2008 Poland was 25th among 36 European countries.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Poland

I knew you would Google for evidence ferno, now do the same thing for hooliganism and racism in Poland, you'll get there keep trying :thumbsup:

I knew you would Google for evidence ferno, now do the same thing for hooliganism and racism in Poland, you'll get there keep trying :thumbsup:

They're included in the figures. Obviously. So when you said:

As for your 'expert' views on the young poles in comparison to our's, do you know how popular hooliganism and even racism are back in Poland ? .

Did you mean "Poland has lower crime rates than the UK?

Straightforward question, dunno why you're so reluctant to answer?

They're included in the figures. Obviously. So when you said:

Did you mean "Poland has lower crime rates than the UK?

Straightforward question, dunno why you're so reluctant to answer?

How can it mean "Poland has lower crime rates than the UK?

That is not anything like what I posted, please learn to read ferno, it will make your forum experience so much better :roll:

What did you mean when you posted:

Did you mean to say crime was higher, or lower? Why can't you answer?

What did you mean when you posted:

Did you mean to say crime was higher, or lower? Why can't you answer?

I'm sorry ferno, I'm a little distracted dear, watching all these Polish hooligan clips on youtube, go have a look mate they really do have a problem there, worse than England in the 70s, quite a lot of it alcohol fuelled by the looks of things ...... got to respect them Poles :D

Archived