Immigration has no effect on UK jobless!

I'm sorry ferno, I'm a little distracted dear, watching all these Polish hooligan clips on youtube, go have a look mate they really do have a problem there, worse than England in the 70s

Can you prove that or is it something else you've invented?

Type 'Polish hooligans' in a youtube search !

Yes, You tube didn't exist in the seventies old darling, so that's a non-answer. You keep making bogus claims that have no basis in fact, if you refuse to back up what you say we can't believe anything you post because most of what you say is unreasonable, untrue and prejudiced.

Yes, You tube didn't exist in the seventies old darling, so that's a non-answer. You keep making bogus claims that have no basis in fact, if you refuse to back up what you say we can't believe anything you post because most of what you say is unreasonable, untrue and prejudiced.

How old are you ? No bogus claims, I lived through the seventies, those Polish hooligans are hardcore and nasty, the evidence on there is enough for me, what comparisons will you have first hand ? You claimed the Poles were better behaved, not me !

You have not answered my question about the real effect of economic migrants on the employment of British people, so where are my bogus claims ... back up your statement and stop peddling hypocrisy and hype :thumbsup:

How old are you ? No bogus claims, I lived through the seventies, those Polish hooligans are hardcore and nasty, the evidence on there is enough for me,

So, you're confident to declare the Polish hooligan problem is worse now than England in the seventies based on stuff you've seen on Youtube.

Thanks for that, next week Noam Chomsky on how cats were never funny in the seventies, based on what he's seen on Youtube.

So, you're confident to declare the Polish hooligan problem is worse now than England in the seventies based on stuff you've seen on Youtube.

Thanks for that, next week Noam Chomsky on how cats were never funny in the seventies, based on what he's seen on Youtube.

Yes indeed, if you search the net there are clips of English hooliganism from the past five decades, go compare :thumbsup:

Your happy enough to use your internet searches for politicised data on economic migration so go for it and prove me wrong !

You're, not your, your sentence makes no sense.

I'm just confused how you can declare yourself an impeccable source for political insight based on clips you've seen on Youtube.

That's truly bonkers!

Don't cop out, seeing is believing, don't make me put a poll on the forum about the Polish hooligan problem v the English one, take a look at the threats they are making on there regards the Euro tournament later this year, you really should not mock or be so dismissive ferno :thumbsup:

Archived