Must See - Apartheid in the Middle East

Official, institutionalized discrimination against Palestinians is widespread in the Middle East. Where does this Apartheid take place, and what are the reasons behind it?

The 'Israel is an apartheid state' myth has been debunked time and again, now look at how apartheid is really done.. shocking stuff.

Please engage in lively debate by all means, but please be respectful and courteous toward each other.

Thanks.

That's odd; look at what the UN says :

UN official calls Israel 'Apartheid'

President of UN General Assembly urges Israel to be recognized as an Apartheid State

What happened with that? Any idea how this one individual got on?

ID, no matter how much you want to hide Israeli racism, it's always going to remain there.

And then we have Desmond Tutu :

Tutu condemns Israeli 'apartheid'

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/1957644.stm

I've no doubt there is some racism in Israel - there is racism everywhere - look in the mirror my old pal.

But its not apartheid in Israel, never has been. Its nothing like these poor refugees are suffering in the Arab nations.

Whats yours and Tutu's thoughts for example on the Palestinian refugees in Lebanon not being allowed to apply for work in Lebanon? Would love to hear them.

Whats your thoughts for example on the Palestinian refugees in Lebanon not being allowed to apply for work in Lebanon?

Maybe if Israel hadn't expelled the Palestinians from their homes, they wouldn't be refugees in the first place ?

What do you think ?

Maybe if Israel hadn't expelled the Palestinians from their homes, they wouldn't be refugees in the first place ?

What do you think ?

Are you sure of this? I'm sure many fleed because of war. Maybe you know differently?

Does any of this mean the Lebanese have the right to treat their Arab bretherin as 2nd class people?

Why are they still refugees 50 years on?

What do you think ?

They wouldn't. But the fact of the matter is they are, so could you answer ID's question please:

"Whats your thoughts for example on the Palestinian refugees in Lebanon not being allowed to apply for work in Lebanon?"

They wouldn't. But the fact of the matter is they are, so could you answer ID's question please:

"Whats your thoughts for example on the Palestinian refugees in Lebanon not being allowed to apply for work in Lebanon?"

Why are they refugees in the first place ? - maybe it's something to do with my Sig ? :cool:

Why are they refugees in the first place ? - maybe it's something to do with my Sig ? :cool:

You obfuscate quite alot, you never did get back to me about the Koran...

Why are they refugees, Israel. Happy? Now can you answer the question for what the 3rd time?

You obfuscate quite alot, you never did get back to me about the Koran...

Why are they refugees, Israel. Happy? Now can you answer the question for what the 3rd time?

Maybe the Lebanese should get priority first, then the rest ?

Archived