Banker`s Draft top!!

jemson

It was front of the Star last night. A few surprises in the list some would say (eg The Norton).

Seen some aggro outside there a while ago. It is well situated for Jordanthorpe, Batemoor, Lowedges folks, so maybe we shouldn't be too surprised.

Oh bring back the days when it was a nice Berni Inn with gentle folk and Irish "Berni" Coffee in a wine glass.

Tha Bankers Draft is such a depressing horrible place,you stick to the carpet in there and no way would i even contemplate eating ugh!!! I only called in ages ago because my dtr arranged to meet me there,walked in and straight back out yuk yuk

your doctor arranged to meet you there? I'd change your GP if I were you.:)

Seen some aggro outside there a while ago. It is well situated for Jordanthorpe, Batemoor, Lowedges folks, so maybe we shouldn't be too surprised.

Oh bring back the days when it was a nice Berni Inn with gentle folk and Irish "Berni" Coffee in a wine glass.

Couple of years since I've been in the Norton, but on my last visit the overwhelming stench of the gents toilet pervaded the place. Shame as it used to be a good place when it was the Berni in years ago!

Archived