Growing Old - Your Feelings?

Turning 30 is vile.You aren't a kid anymore, you have to be an adult.

Turning 40 is ok actually and I agree with Forcefoxfive about the not getting older in your head,just in your body and your life experiences - if you don't experience it,you are still that awkward sixteen year old forever!

vile?? I wish I was 30 again.

I think most people are still emotionally sixteen years old

Oh Come on, if you are wishing, surely you'd go younger than 30!:) I know I would...

alright 28 again .. a turning point in life for me ,first time I"d been in a realationship that went deeper than sex and emotion. thats when you know age and life does'nt really mean that much, till your finding out its hidden secrets mysteries.

I hate it, you can actually feel yourself getting physically weaker and I recently had three teeth pulled and the gob doctor told me that it was "Just" old age that had made the teeth yankable.

My OH is sixteen years younger than me too and that doesnt help, you can see the differences in age between us, in tastes in music and other stuff.

Im getting wrinkles too, I think I might be turning into some sort of lizard.

Archived