Thank heaven for little girls.

I find the Gary Puckett and the Union gap song, 'Young Girl' to be far more relative to the thread theme. Although again, its from a more 'innocent' time and still a great song.

Lyrics.

Young girl, get out of my mind

My love for you is way out of line

Better run girl,

You're much too young girl

With all the charms of a woman

You've kept the secret of your youth

You led me to believe

You're old enough

To give me Love

And now it hurts to know the truth, Oh,

Young girl get out of my mind

my love for you is way outta line

better run girl, your much too young girl

Beneath your perfume and make-up

You're just a baby in disguise

And though you know

That it is wrong to be

Alone with me

That come on look is in your eyes, Oh,

Young girl get outta my mind

My love for you is way outta line

better run girl, Your much too young girl

So hurry home to your mama

I'm sure she wonders where you are

Get out of here

Before I have the time

To change my mind

'Cause I'm afraid we'll go too far, Oh,

Young girl get outta my mind

my love for you is way outta line

better run girl, your much too young girl

This was meant to be a simple topic of discussion which was posted with a tinge of humour. This seems to be beyond some people's apprehension. I was asking for opinions and i find some of the personal insults and accusations quite appalling and offensive. i thought this country had fought for freedom of speech. If folks were able to hold a proper discussion without having to resort to nasty insults this world would be a better place.

This was meant to be a simple topic of discussion which was posted with a tinge of humour. This seems to be beyond some people's apprehension. I was asking for opinions and i find some of the personal insults and accusations quite appalling and offensive. i thought this country had fought for freedom of speech. If folks were able to hold a proper discussion without having to resort to nasty insults this world would be a better place.

How ironic. Posting about freedom of speech, yet moaning about what people have said.

does anyone else find this song creepy and wrong or is it just me? the sound of that old man singing it makes my skin crawl seriously!

That song was sung in an age far less cynical and worldly than today and there was no intent to suggest anything indecent.

In todays screwed up paranoid and obssessive society handing a kid a candy or watching kids at play can get one suspected of being some kind of pervert

Archived