Thank heaven for little girls.

How ironic. Posting about freedom of speech, yet moaning about what people have said.

I agree with Dougie everyone is entitled to their opinion but why the need to get personal? Is that the only way people can communicate their point?

This was meant to be a simple topic of discussion which was posted with a tinge of humour.

does anyone else find this song creepy and wrong or is it just me? the sound of that old man singing it makes my skin crawl seriously!

No, it wasn't.

This seems to be beyond some people's apprehension.

I presume you mean comprehension? There was no humour in your post, so there wasn't any to comprehend.

I was asking for opinions and i find some of the personal insults and accusations quite appalling and offensive.

Why? The song is innocent, that you equate it with child abuse says more about you than anything else.

i thought this country had fought for freedom of speech.

The irony, that you would try to use freedom of speech as a reason to restrict others freedom of speech.

If folks were able to hold a proper discussion without having to resort to nasty insults this world would be a better place.

Truth hurts, I guess you're on the wrong board.

Archived