Gah! Stag do woes!

Don't go near Chillisauce. Absolute garbage, i made the same mistake TWICE because i had the dubious honour of organising 2 stags in the same month! They'll put you up in the worst digs and put you on a guestlist at some empty dive that costs everyone else about £1 to get in. If you have people on a budget, Chillisauce is a surefire way to waste the little money they have. If you're lazy and need to outsource the job of the best man, you're not a very good best man ( i made up for it with the speeches)

If i were you i'd get to Magaluf - cheesey, cheap, cheerful, sunny and a great laugh.

For the skint ones, have a local night out as well.

BTW, we did a similar thing to what you mentioned in Prague, we strapped the stag to a chair and abandoned him. His Mrs was distraught when he didn't come home lol

Hi Ian. Sorry you had a bad experience, please send me an email with your full name and booking number (if you still have it): mikec@chillisauce.co.uk

Our groups’ experience is really important to us, so I’ll look into this and get back to you.

Before we offer any locations, our event mangers do a recce of the area, handpicking the best activities, bars and clubs - something has obviously gone wrong in this case, so let me work this out and get back to you.

Thanks

Archived