Ron Paul comes second in American Primaries

Never heard of Ron Paul?

Well it's not surprising as he has been deliberately ignored by the American media and if mentioned at all dismissed as a crank, but in spite of that he's managed to come second.

Why? because the guy talks sense and tells it as it is. He's not one of your highly groomed, gleaming white teeth, media savy, all American puppets, but his own man, and the American bankers hate him.

His support comes almost entirely from internet campaigning as the American networks won't give him the time of day.

Shows how the American machine works and how powerful the internet is.

Look out for the guy (if you can.)

Never heard of Ron Paul?

Well it's not surprising as he has been deliberately ignored by the American media and if mentioned at all dismissed as a crank, but in spite of that he's managed to come second.

Why? because the guy talks sense and tells it as it is. He's not one of your highly groomed, gleaming white teeth, media savy, all American puppets, but his own man, and the American bankers hate him.

His support comes almost entirely from internet campaigning as the American networks won't give him the time of day.

You mean the guy who was interviewed on CNN

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2078343/Raw-footage-shows-Ron-Paul-DIDNT-storm-CNN-interview-racist-newsletters--interview-simply-done.html

Shown on a Fox News debate;

Or are you talking about a different Ron Paul?

Never heard of Ron Paul?

Just because the bankers hate him, doesn't make him a desireable proposition..

His success in the primaries so far is evidence of a deep split in the republican party.

I don't align with him much because a lot of his policy is based on federal and state issues, something that doesn't really trouble us over here.

But I don't think he stands a chance at the presidency if by some miracle he is selected.

Any idea who his running mate would be?

Americans only vote when they're desperate. Most let their registrations lapse in fear of being chosen for Jury duty.

The Conservatives (theres no real Repubilicans running for president) are running on a homophobic and anti woman platform. They all want to take away gay rights.. Rick Santorum and Ron Paul and are BOTH racists and basically thinks anyone who isn't white doesn't deserve to be in America..

When I vote in November, it will be for Obama. Even though I vote by post, hopefully my vote will count.

Archived