Ron Paul comes second in American Primaries

If he were a rape victim who became pregnant as a result of said rape, I'd be willing to accept that his view comes from personal experience. Not otherwise.

His position is that life begins at conception, rather than at an arbitrary point afterwards. And that you cannot defend liberty without defending life.

He makes no distinction in his opposition of abortion in how conception occurred. i.e he has not specifically asked for abortions for rape victims alone to be treated differently, as you seem to imply.

I doubt whether he gives a flying fig about whether you're willing to accept his views, as he's not asking you to. But I guarantee he's given more thought to it than the simple glibness you display.

I wouldn't worry about Paul when Mitt Romneys going to win ,, I don't care for any of them, but anythings better than Obama.

Mitt Romney is the biggest flip flopper of them all. Wasn't that the Republicans game plan with Kerry in 2004 and why he wouldn't make a good president?? Stating Kerry never stuck to the issues?? Romney picks and chooses what side of the fence he sits on when it helps him get elected.

He's got us out of Iraq and will be out of Afghanistan in 2014. Some of the Republicans wish we could stay in both places. As for Romney the man with the billionaire smile he had the nerve to accuse Obama of being responisble for the loss of millions of jobs when it's on record that he himself was quite an axe man when it came to chopping jobs in his corporate executive days.

The man has no connection with the average present day American unless they're among the one percent

And Guantanamo Bay? Delaying calls for Mubarak to step down until it was inevitable? Drone killings of civilians and soldiers in Afghanistan and Pakistan? Undermining Pakistan's sovereignty so that Islamic fundamentalism can thrive there? George Bush III?

Mitt Romney is the biggest flip flopper of them all. Wasn't that the Republicans game plan with Kerry in 2004 and why he wouldn't make a good president?? Stating Kerry never stuck to the issues?? Romney picks and chooses what side of the fence he sits on when it helps him get elected.

True of all of them.....True Politicians :roll:

His position is that life begins at conception, rather than at an arbitrary point afterwards.

I'd like to see what definition of life he uses that enables him to reach that conclusion. I can pretty much guarantee that the definition is a poor one, since a single-cell embryo palpably is not alive in any sensible way.

I'd like to see what definition of life he uses that enables him to reach that conclusion. I can pretty much guarantee that the definition is a poor one, since a single-cell embryo palpably is not alive in any sensible way.

Doesn't it have life potential?

And Guantanamo Bay? Delaying calls for Mubarak to step down until it was inevitable? Drone killings of civilians and soldiers in Afghanistan and Pakistan? Undermining Pakistan's sovereignty so that Islamic fundamentalism can thrive there? George Bush III?

What would you do in the case of Guantanamo? It's a very complex issue.

Pakistan has never been a real ally of the US in this war so lets get that firmly established. They've paid lip service but played both sides pretty well The Pakistani ISI has close ties to the Taleban It's quite obvious that they knew Bin Laden was where he was before he was found and snuffed.

The use of drones is far better than carrying out an actual invasion and much cheaper. Civilians get killed because the prime targets always have the habit of sheltering behind women and children... the way of true cowards

Mubarak was the only Arab leader to make peace with Israel and for that reason I imagine the State Department thought he was preferrable to some hot head like Nasser who would have been gung ho to start another was in that region.

Doesn't it have life potential?

Indeed it does, but so does every cell that ever exists. Are you going to amend the definition of murder to include people who scratch away some of their own skin? Or are you going to accept that "having life potential" is a silly definition of "being alive?"

Archived