End of Face Book ?

May be sold but it's making too much money just to stop. Greed rules these days, if you hadn't noticed.

Hasn't greed ruled full stop, not just these days.

As for the Facebook closing down in March rumour, it's about as likely to happen as the rumour that they will introduce a subscription fee.

Don't stories like this pop up on the net every few months.

May be sold but it's making too much money just to stop. Greed rules these days, if you hadn't noticed.

I think it must have just got out of control , it's a stupid site anyhow, people bragging and showing off, putting up photos of themselfs , and all this stuff about being bullied, if you don't like one someone says just use the red X :loopy:

Well as I've said before, I was really glad of it during the Japan earthquake for being able to keep tabs on what my son was doing. If I couldn't get hold of him there was always one of his friends would pop on and say that they'd just seen him or spoken to him and he was ok......I acquired so many "friends" myself during that time that it was rather touching. I wouldn't wish to be without it now.

It all depends how you use it. I've no time for anyone who feels the need to post what they're doing every moment of the day, but it is useful for messages and notices from the wild swimming and sea swimming groups I'm part of, and CAMRA announcements and info from a few real ale pubs indicating what guest ales are on this week.

Archived