End of Face Book ?

Maybe most of the useless Facebook functions (i.e. the ones I never use) like games, notifications about events, subscriptions, website 'badges', company messages, etc. should become paid-for services, so that the really useful functions like keeping in touch with people can remain free and easily accessible...

Maybe most of the useless Facebook functions (i.e. the ones I never use) like games, notifications about events, subscriptions, website 'badges', company messages, etc. should become paid-for services, so that the really useful functions like keeping in touch with people can remain free and easily accessible...

But they're only useless to you. And if they are useless they should be free, surely it is the 'really useful' functions that should be paid for?

What is it about Facebook and people who don't use it wanting it closed? Why should everyone else have to forgoe using it because you don't want to? It's like me, who's not interested in Football of any kind, wanting Football, Rugby, American Football, and all other variations of the sport banned.

Anyway...

1) Facebook isn't shutting down

2) Facebook isn't going to start charging

Facebook Users make too much money for them to be thinking about closing the site or putting them off by charging. After all, the site's users are it's product, which it sells to advertisers for a very healthy profit.

I think it must have just got out of control , it's a stupid site anyhow, people bragging and showing off, putting up photos of themselfs , and all this stuff about being bullied, if you don't like one someone says just use the red X :loopy:

...sounds like SF...:|

I think it must have just got out of control , it's a stupid site anyhow, people bragging and showing off, putting up photos of themselfs , and all this stuff about being bullied, if you don't like one someone says just use the red X :loopy:

Clearly looks like you use Facebook though. Has someone forced you to use Facebook? :roll:

Archived