Ebay refund to seller?

hi, i am getting a refund from ebay as i won an appeal as item was returned to me damaged.

i was wondering if ebay pay me and then they pursue the buyer, or does the buyer have it taken out of his account by ebay to pay me?

does ebay have like a money fund to do this sort of transaction?

just wondering as OH keeps asking me :roll:

In 99% of eBay disputes, they side with the buyer..

hi again, i have won the appeal and money is already on its way back to me as i said in my other thread, OH just wondered who pays it ie, ebay themselves and then pursue buyer or refund directly from buyers account? hope you all understand what i am getting at lol :loopy:

hi, i am getting a refund from ebay as i won an appeal as item was returned to me damaged.

i was wondering if ebay pay me and then they pursue the buyer, or does the buyer have it taken out of his account by ebay to pay me?

does ebay have like a money fund to do this sort of transaction?

just wondering as OH keeps asking me :roll:

Why worry who pays it, as long as you are getting a refund whats it matter where it comes from?.

they take it off the seller, well thats what happened when i persued one

i am the seller and ebay have granted my appeal in my favour so buyer has to pay me back, its already in my account as ebay refunded me :D

Can't understand why you're / your oh are concerned? Sounds like there's some kind of fraudulant activity going on here.

my other half is inquisative, as they refunded the buyer firstly from my paypal account without my permission. and i appealed the dispute and won , so OH asked me if the same will happen to buyers account with my payment, thats all ! it doesnt really matter to me as it is in my account now and says payment from ebay international, i dont do dodgey deals :rant:

Archived