Ebay refund to seller?

Let me clarify to those that don't seem to be grasping this:

Helhol sold something.

Buyer filed against Helhol 2 weeks AFTER recieving the item, claiming it was faulty after BUYER broke the item.

Ebay refunded the buyer from Helhol's account

Helhol appealed the refund stating the item was in full working order and buyer had recieved it 2 weeks before claim was filed.

Ebay reversed the decision and have returned the refund amount back to Helhol.

Usually with charge-backs like this situation, ebay will attempt to take the funds directly from the opposing account, in this instance the buyers.

If there is insufficient funds in that account, ebay themselves will give the funds to the recipient and then pursue the other party for the 'debt'

In 99% of eBay disputes, they side with the buyer..

Not exactly, plus your percentage is way too high, it depends what your description said of the product also what return policy you use. If you buy off a seller with a no return policy then you take your chance.

correct me if i am thick,you are the seller,you have sold it to them,the buyer has payed you,but they have refunded YOU the money,how the hell duz that work,that means you have been payed twice..............

ebay put a hold on my payment after someone bought a phone from me. he had it for 2 weeks then asked for refund as never worked, i said no, i asked for phone back, he did send it, ebay refunded him, but when recieved it parts were missing and was damaged so i disputed his case and i won as there was proof he had used it (via contradicting emails from him to me) and stolen bits and broke it. now ebay have refunded the money they took last week to give the buyer back to me so i have just got back what was taken , hope this explains it to you more clearly,:suspect:

Let me clarify to those that don't seem to be grasping this:

Helhol sold something.

Buyer filed against Helhol 2 weeks AFTER recieving the item, claiming it was faulty after BUYER broke the item.

Ebay refunded the buyer from Helhol's account

Helhol appealed the refund stating the item was in full working order and buyer had recieved it 2 weeks before claim was filed.

Ebay reversed the decision and have returned the refund amount back to Helhol.

Usually with charge-backs like this situation, ebay will attempt to take the funds directly from the opposing account, in this instance the buyers.

If there is insufficient funds in that account, ebay themselves will give the funds to the recipient and then pursue the other party for the 'debt'

thankyou , you explained it spot on, and it sounds better with your description too, many thanks:D

ebay put a hold on my payment after someone bought a phone from me. he had it for 2 weeks then asked for refund as never worked, i said no, i asked for phone back, he did send it, ebay refunded him, but when recieved it parts were missing and was damaged so i disputed his case and i won as there was proof he had used it (via contradicting emails from him to me) and stolen bits and broke it. now ebay have refunded the money they took last week to give the buyer back to me so i have just got back what was taken , hope this explains it to you more clearly,:suspect:

And ebay does the same to him as they did to you ,Their subsidiary company paypal takes it out of his account and repays feebay.if ha hasnt got an account he will find his ebay account suspended,then I suppose its an insurance job

Archived