£9:50 Sun holidays January 2012.

Thanks for the heads up. I can now avoid the places that are doing these deals if they are only available on certain weeks! After being on one of the Haven sites during the carnage that was known as a "Chav week" by the desparing site attendant, I will not be going anywhere near the place when the offer is running.

Is there any such thing as a £9.50 holiday? My mate tried doing it a few years ago and ended up paying over £80 due to basics such as bedding not being included.

We went on one to Cleethorpes last year and it ended up costing us about £90 for 3 nights.

That's still decent enough value and we had an enjoyable time, but it's not quite the bargain it's cracked up to be.

Regards

Doom

Went to a Haven on the Sun deal a few years ago.

I think it was in Brid and there were a few 'interesting' fellow residents.

Our kids loved it and as long as you were on the beach before 9.30 it gave you a few hours before the undesirables had woken from their drink induced coma and decided to visit the beach still clutching a can of Tenants Super!

We upgraded our static, only because we wanted things like seats and a cooker!

Hehe! typical Forum response, no mention that there are loads of parks to choose abroad, no mention that that are lots of 'backwater' parks in quieter locations.

We've been down to Minehead for the last couple of years and never had a problem.

For a family on a tight budget, £100 for a Mon to Fri holiday isn't bad value at all.

To all the snobs that replied, enjoy paying £2000 per week for your exclusive Cornwall caravan site......

Archived