£9:50 Sun holidays January 2012.

Is there any such thing as a £9.50 holiday? My mate tried doing it a few years ago and ended up paying over £80 due to basics such as bedding not being included.

I was going to have a little cheap break or so I thought ,best read the small print ,there is a service charge of up to £10 pn and at most venues you have to pay for passes for the entertainment.Im not saying it becomes ultra expensive but the £9.50 holiday doesnt exist

butlins is great for the kids. costs me around £180 for 4 nights half board. this is for 3 adults and two kids. cant grumble at all. its ok to use the sun holidays...ive never had a problem with them. we have two sun holidays a year along with a fortnight break in the summer.

im still needing the 1st day token code. please can anyone help me?

We have been on Sun Holidays for the past 6 years, they are fantastic, if it wasn't for these deals we wouldn't get a Holiday. Been all over England and Wales, The best being Newquay, 7 nights £160, not £9.50 but still very good value for a holiday for 4 in a lovely caravan on a brilliant/clean caravan site :). Sorry i dont have the code but needed to have my say!

Thanks sexysaz1989 for your help. Can't wait to book Disney Land Paris for £129 for all four of us again it was fantastic last year.

Hi thinking of taking my 7 year old to Disney Land Paris this year can you recommend the best way to book??? specially if it costs £129.00 also do you recommend a place to stay or any other tips

Thanks

Archived