£9:50 Sun holidays January 2012.

I can't book online until later tonight when I get some £ in the bank, hoping my chosen dates/parks are available, we have been to Primrose Valley before twice (not on Sun Hols), liked it, also been to Butlins, again not via Sun Hols but like that too. Hurry up 11.15!

Ive posted mine off.. Should I have booked online instead :S x Im worrying im not going to get my dates now :( x we went to Haven at Cleethorpes last year and we loved it the kids really enjoyed it. x we have picked to go to haven sites again! We did a luxury upgrade aswell so I think it worked out £80 in total which we thought was great and most of the entertainment was free so couldnt complain.

We was going to try one abroad this year but due to funds we cant so we sticking to UK.

People that are moaning that you have to pay alittle extra shouldnt bother and stick to paying loads.

We enjoyed ours last year and im sure we will again :)

Ps I have 3 spare tokens

Archived