Child killer sentenced to life..

A Judge with sense would be one who sentences this animal to death. That would be the ultimate justice.

Sadly the PC-liberal hippies are in charge of our laws (the sick freaks that they are), so we have to live with the murderer enjoying life, all nice and warm, with TV, radio, internet etc...

What a vile system we have.

Life is the mandatory sentence for murder. I think you may be getting confused between a 'life sentence' and a 'whole life tariff'.

The tariff in this case has been set at 15 years which is actually the starting point for a murder (for an adult).

After serving 15 years release is considered by the Parole Board.

Life is the mandatory sentence for murder. I think you may be getting confused between a 'life sentence' and a 'whole life tariff'.

The tariff in this case has been set at 15 years which is actually the starting point for a murder (for an adult).

After serving 15 years release is considered by the Parole Board.

I thought she would be up for parole in half the time of a 15 year sentence. Does anyone know for sure ?

Either way, that's wayyyyyy to short a sentence.

I thought she would be up for parole in half the time of a 15 year sentence. Does anyone know for sure ?

Either way, that's wayyyyyy to short a sentence.

She has to serve at least 15 years before parole, and then release is not automatic.

Reginald Kray had a 30 year tarriff but was never released, even though the murder he committed was no where near as bad as this one.

For someone to live in the conditions she chose too, i would consider she has some mental issues,I doubt very much she will get the help she needs in prison.It is sad the child died but no-one knows for sure her complete state of mind yet again social services and her close family failed, and they know it.

Archived