Hypothetical Theology Question?

Really, why?

I actually studied the industrial revolution a little at school (a levels) and have read quite a few books exploring the causes of it. Calvinism is very rarely mentioned if at all.

Thankfully, my a levels are long gone at this point so I'm not going to write you an essay, go read a book or something.

That does not follow at all.

Firstly, you haven't demonstrated that the green part is true, and secondly, the red part does not follow from the blue part. Unsound, invalid, and untrue.

Because that would be imposible. You couldn't posibly know just like I can't.

What religion would all the Christens and Muslims have followed if not the one they emulated?

I actually studied the industrial revolution a little at school (a levels) and have read quite a few books exploring the causes of it. Calvinism is very rarely mentioned if at all.

Thankfully, my a levels are long gone at this point so I'm not going to write you an essay, go read a book or something.

It is a higher ed level:o

I am a christian, but I do believe that paganism is the proper and original religion of our country but like millions before me we have been converted to the roman religion that is really nothing to do with our country, paganism existed for thousands of years{and still does} before Christians came along and declared paganism as bad,I think if the Christians had not come to our country we would still be a pagan country,as for Jesus coming to our world know that would mean that he never come hear in the past so who knows what kind of religion would be here for him to save us from.

I am a christian, but I do believe that paganism is the proper and original religion of our country but like millions before me we have been converted to the roman religion that is really nothing to do with our country, paganism existed for thousands of years{and still does}.
Actually the evidence suggests that the Romans did a rather good job of stifling other religions. There's no evidence that modern paganism bears anything but the most superficial resemblance to pre-Christian British religions.
before Christians came along and declared paganism as bad,I think if the Christians had not come to our country we would still be a pagan country
...well yeah (unless the Arab conquests had been vastly more successful than they were). Paganism is simply a catch all term for western non-abrahamic religions. So if Abrahamic religions had never come to these shores then of course we would still be pagan, by definition.

Archived