Looking for a Netball Team

Gem82

Hi,

Anyone looking for any netball players, I am a relative beginner having just picked it up 9 months ago after 10 years.

I play for a team on a Monday night at Ponds Forge as Goal shooter.

Looking to join another team that plays preferably on a Tuesday or Thursday. I am happy to play other positions.

I'm not amazing but learning and really enjoying it!

A friend from my current team also fancies it - she is GK but will have a go at other positions too.

So if anyone knows of any teams short of players at the min and looking for anyone let me know!

We're based in S11/S10 but don't mind travelling and I'm 29 and GK is 24

Thanks

Gemma x

Hi Gemma.

I run a league with my friend on a Sunday at Hillsborough College. Mixture of teams playing in the league. Some of the teams were put together by the league and are made up of novice players all of which we have seen improve as the weeks have gone on! The new season is about to start in February and we always have teams looking for new players. We can also make up teams from individual players. If you are interested send me a pm!

Katie

Archived