Scumlord slumlord due for bankruptcy - Joyous times

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2085486/As-family-led-life-privilege-face-5m-debt-said-upper-crust-recession-proof.html#ixzz1jGeAujbd

This parasite who lived off of the rents extracted from the good people of Barnsley and other parts of Yorkshire is facing bankruptcy.

This lazy scrounger expected commoners to buy him 84 houses and keep him in luxury.

Let's hope he is bankrupted and learns a valuable lesson in life. These rent seekers must be financially obliterated if our country is to prosper.

They add nothing to society, they just take take take and force people into poverty in order for them to live beyond their means.

We should also change the law and ban 'buy to let', these parasites do not function alone!

His greed helped to inflate property prices out of the reach of the locals and his stupidity and greed is his downfall, no sympathy from me.

. . . . .

They add nothing to society, they just take take take and force people into poverty in order for them to live beyond their means.

We should also change the law and ban 'buy to let', these parasites do not function alone!

Here we go again.

Answer me a couple of questions please.

First, if they do not force people at gunpont to rent homes, and they offer property at a market rate which tenants are willing to pay (there are plenty of properties to choose from out there), how are they forcing people either into poverty or to live beyond their means?

Second, if these people are banned from buying to let, how will people who cannot afford a mortgage find somewhere to live?

You often see these blood sucking leeches on here.

"Room in HMO for let, of particular interest to professionals."

Professionals?

WTF, common men and women used to be able to buy houses and live in them, kids had gardens to play in.

Or if they couldn't buy, they could rent one from the LA at an 'affordable' rate.

Massive social problems are brewing due to the likes of this parasite and lack of housing. (A lack of housing due to parasitic investment in buying the same house over and over again and renting it out to somebody on ginormous housing benefits)

Interesting use of the term parasite. Some might see the parasites as those who are provided with subsidised social housing - their homes partly or largely paid for by harder working and higher earning tax payers.

Where does it say he is a slum landlord? There doesn't appear to be anything in there suggesting he operated in any way unethically as a landlord. Am I missing something?
Don't forget, as far as the OP is concerned anybody who owns land is a thief, and anybody who rents property out is a disciple of Beelzebub.

It is a shame he invested the £3.5m in Romania, a lesson for everyone there I think and that is a staggering rate of interest to have to pay another £1.5m.

Sometimes investing works and other times it doesn't. I am not very happy that some people on here find this somehow elating. I think you ought to apologise now before these people might read your comments.

Being stricken like this should rally us to help, not bay for blood.

Archived