The Truth About Passive Smoking

Stood at the bus stop today, yeah I know, and this old lady blasted me for smoking! 'I could get cancer from that yer berk' she shouted. Now, as you all know, I am a gentleman. So I shouted back 'You will have more chance of getting cancer of my ciggy than winning the lottery you old bint' I left it at that. And sat on the bus, having a crafty swig of vodka and a smoke at the back. We all do, don't we?

Why do peeps bang on about this stuff? Shirley her chances of catching cancer from my fag in the open air is nil. It's not like she had many years left in her . . .

Opines?

Stood at the bus stop today, yeah I know, and this old lady blasted me for smoking! 'I could get cancer from that yer berk' she shouted. Now, as you all know, I am a gentleman. So I shouted back 'You will have more chance of getting cancer of my ciggy than winning the lottery you old bint' I left it at that. And sat on the bus, having a crafty swig of vodka and a smoke at the back. We all do, don't we?

Why do peeps bang on about this stuff? Shirley her chances of catching cancer from my fag in the open air is nil. It's not like she had many years left in her . . .

Opines?

What up wit Lada, Ramp?

What up wit Lada, Ramp?

Just getting it reshod with 125/11's remoulds on each corner. Tyre bloke said yesterday, but had to re order due to the them being special one off specs, or something. Last thing I want is to get pulled with slicks on again.

Take your ruler with you:

The actual definition laid down in the smoking ban legislation defines a building as 'substantially enclosed' if it has 'a ceiling or roof, but has an opening in the walls, which is less than half the total area of the walls.

But that is hadly relevant if it is a designated non smoking area.

Take your ruler with you:

The actual definition laid down in the smoking ban legislation defines a building as 'substantially enclosed' if it has 'a ceiling or roof, but has an opening in the walls, which is less than half the total area of the walls.

That all to tricky. From reading that, a bus stop is OK then? I can understand Pon Street having a ban, but a crappy bus on the Manor?? :(

Archived