The Truth About Passive Smoking

What I find annoying is the Rotherham Hospital as a smoking ban in the grounds, so every time I visit I risk my health, as I wade through the smokers congregated around the entrance to the hospital site. There must be some out of the way place where they can smoke out of the site of the public.

They are also the public

What I find annoying is the Rotherham Hospital as a smoking ban in the grounds, so every time I visit I risk my health, as I wade through the smokers congregated around the entrance to the hospital site. There must be some out of the way place where they can smoke out of the site of the public.
At Jessops (yes, the maternity hospital) patients and their families smoke right outside the doors - on the grounds, which is supposed to be banned but nobody enforces it. To encourage them not to hang round the doors, they've provided a smoking shelter across the carpark for these people... which STAFF are now using!

At Jessops (yes, the maternity hospital) patients and their families smoke right outside the doors - on the grounds, which is supposed to be banned but nobody enforces it. To encourage them not to hang round the doors, they've provided a smoking shelter across the carpark for these people... which STAFF are now using!

What's wrong with that? Do you really think the hardcore cancer fumes go into babies mouths?

Archived