Friday 13th - Are you scared?

Don't forget the lucky rabbits foot. And a four leaved clover. A cross might come in useful. And garlic.

Now if you'd like to buy a cheap zombie exterminator..............

I rushed out to find a four leafed clover this morning, tripped over a discarded horse shoe and broke the mirror on a Ford Focus. :(

As luck would have it no one saw me :hihi:

Meh, my Mother was born on a Friday 13th, so it was lucky for me.

And I remember once at School, I was lucky enough to get a "credit slip" (for getting my homework in on time) on a Friday 13th :D

I hate Fri 13th! Something always happens to me.

So yesterday i decided to smash my shins with a hammer.

I then inserted a knitting needle through one ear and right out of the other.

I ate dog poo,then cooked my fingers over the hob.

I may regret my actions,as nowts gone wrong so far today.

Meh, my Mother was born on a Friday 13th, so it was lucky for me.

And I remember once at School, I was lucky enough to get a "credit slip" (for getting my homework in on time) on a Friday 13th :D

Rich!

I have never met you,but you do so make me laugh.:thumbsup:

Psss...What did you get with your credit slip?

Rich!

I have never met you,but you do so make me laugh.:thumbsup:

Psss...What did you get with your credit slip?

Not a lot, just a slip of paper that said "well done", back then it was very exciting to get them.

Especially from some of the ratbag teachers we had, particularly the grumpy old git we had for Spanish.

There's a piece in The Star about Fri 13th. One line in particular made me chuckle:

'Patricia Crowther – a practising witch and High Priestess of the Great Goddess, from City Road in Sheffield – said it was ‘absolutely ridiculous’ that Friday the 13th is considered unlucky'.

Aren't High Priestesses supposed to live in 'The Dark Forest of Enchantment' or on 'The Mountain of Eternal Doom'?

Ouch! Just felt a very sharp pain in my back. :suspect:

My day has been pretty good, my shops been busy, iv had no numptys in apart from a very iritating squealer. And il soon be going home to snuggle with my 5 black cats and 1 blue 1 :)

Ps.... SiSiSi, imigrant Cyclops have taken over the enchanted forest and mountain of doom forcing us witches out. Im currently living on wybourn :hihi:

Archived