Naturism in south yorkshire

To be fair, naturists or naturism is a very good way of protesting and raising political issues.

To get things changed, you need to attract the attentions of middle aged men in power

I remember in the 90s, five student friends wanted to protest about something to do with the environment, and to do this, they took there tops off and waived banners on Fargate

This got the attention of many men, who took a great interest in the protest that was happening. As the topless students gave a speech about the political issues of that day, an ever growing crowd of men stood by and listened to what they were complaining about, and watched as they waved placards.

The police did eventually come, however men were pushing to get to the front to listen to the political debate that was opening up.

I believe it is a good way of raising issues. The girls certainly got the attention of the middle aged men on Fargate that day.

To be fair, naturists or naturism is a very good way of protesting and raising political issues.

To get things changed, you need to attract the attentions of middle aged men in power

I remember in the 90s, five student friends wanted to protest about something to do with the environment, and to do this, they took there tops off and waived banners on Fargate

This got the attention of many men, who took a great interest in the protest that was happening. As the topless students gave a speech about the political issues of that day, an ever growing crowd of men stood by and listened to what they were complaining about, and watched as they waved placards.

The police did eventually come, however men were pushing to get to the front to listen to the political debate that was opening up.

I believe it is a good way of raising issues. The girls certainly got the attention of the middle aged men on Fargate that day.

Yuu sure they were listening..?