Strange goings on next door..should I be worried?

They are vampires.

This explains everything:

1 - Blackout curtains so they dont burn in the sunlight.

2 - No furniture as they dont need to sleep or sit down.

3 - Vampire dog to keep out anyone who dares to venture in.

4 - Lack of comings & goings as they only move in the dead of night.

:hihi::hihi::hihi:: if you ever spot that Edward Cullen or his wolf pal, Jacob going in ,will you let me know ASAP ? Ta x

Plenty of viewings but no takers because the inside is small and the carpets are water damaged. But recently someone moved in.....

So despite the house being small with water damaged carpets, the house did have takers.

Now all I saw was two men, with hoods up, taking in a computer and monitor.

Maybe the weather was poor.

Then a woman appeared at the door a few days later but seemed to be hiding herself as if she didn't want anyone to see her.

Since then the living room has been furniture free and the new occupants are never seen. They have a dog which yaps away at every noise and only gets let out onto the back yard, no walks and the door is closed behind them.

Maybe she's a private or shy person who finds her new neighbours leering into her living room and watching her every move quite creepy. She may also suffer from poor health so can't walk the dog - or maybe they aren't dog walking types.

The blinds are black and always down except for rare occasions and now they have a blackout curtain hung over the front window which, even when it's bright and sunny like today, stays shut.

Definitely sounds like she only opens her blinds when she mistakenly thinks her creepy neighbours aren't leering through her windows.

No-one goes out and no-one comes in, none of the neighbours have seen anyone either but we know they are in there.

They must be starving not going out to buy food. Maybe you should bake a cake and introduce yourself. They may appreciate the free food.

Can't someone contact the people who moved out? Maybe they are squatters

Why bother trying to contact the people who moved out?

Contact the people who moved in. Buy a bottle of wine, knock on the door and say 'Hi, I'm you're neighbour'. Be nice.

Either that or keep your big neb out of it.

Archived