How to entertain in 3 minutes??

Definitely go for a magic trick. Go to the shop on Broad Lane or even better go to Merlins in Wakefield. Explain the staff what you need to do and they'll help you. You can get some pretty astounding self working tricks for about £5 meaning you can spend the time on presentation rather than worrying if the trick will actually work.

Hi Guys,

Ive got an audition for an entertainer job next month and I have been asked to do a few things, but one of them is 'Do a 3 minute entertainment piece.' I have obviously got to impress the judges but I don't know how! The job is working abroad and mostly doing acting & presenting. I've heard a lot of people are dancing or singing but I was wanting to do something a little different.

Has anyone got any ideas to help me out? Please?!

Thank you! xx :)

Do a live song to a backing-track, for which you know all the words, and put some expression in it; or, alternatively, learn a few simple card-tricks; there are a lot of books about card tricks available in the shops.

Why has my proposal to do a striptease been removed ?

That's the good thing about the moderation on SF, its all over the place. Why did my comment require censorship, are people in denial that striptease is a form of entertainment or is there a question whether it could be done in 3 minutes ?

Archived