Motorcyclists name

simonhood

i am researching a name. the person i am looking for was killed in a motorcyle accident between 1959-61. he was about 18-21 years old. can anyone search the newspapers for this time to try and narrow my search. cheers simon

Whereabouts might help - and would guess that it would have to be very specific for anyone to help.

If it is a district / road of Sheffield I suggest you might get a better response in Sheffield History and Expats.

Whereabouts might help - and would guess that it would have to be very specific for anyone to help.

If it is a district / road of Sheffield I suggest you might get a better response in Sheffield History and Expats.

Yeah..you are not giving us a lot to work with..:huh:

i realise there is not much info to work with, maybe just a check through the deaths of the time would unearth some info. why am i asking? he was the father of my wifes sister. his girlfriend was sent away to give birth down south and they never saw each other again

i am researching a name. the person i am looking for was killed in a motorcyle accident between 1959-61. he was about 18-21 years old. can anyone search the newspapers for this time to try and narrow my search.i realise there is not much info to work with, maybe just a check through the deaths of the time would unearth some info. why am i asking? he was the father of my wifes sister. his girlfriend was sent away to give birth down south and they never saw each other again cheers simon

Archived