Has any one had problems with Asda?

Press works Tell them your mum will ring the Star . And also i am amazed that they did not follow the right action regarding the box of wrapping paper falling on the young boys head. It should have been logged in the accidents book you really should have taken this further.

I haven't been agressive with them. It's no good having ago at the person you get through to, after all it's not their fault. All I want is for someone to take ownership and resolve this instead of fobbing me off and being disinterested. I do remember a time when asda would give you vouchers and do anything they could to makesure you were satisfied, what has since changed I do not know. All I want is a replacement.

Press works Tell them your mum will ring the Star . And also i am amazed that they did not follow the right action regarding the box of wrapping paper falling on the young boys head. It should have been logged in the accidents book you really should have taken this further.

Don't bother. The Star vs Walmart in a libel case is not something they would risk (or the lost advertising). They're not the BBC. Speak to the store manager, they are there for a reason.

Archived