Why is CHEAPEST so important to Sheffielders?

DerbyTup

Would love to know where this garage is. I live at Codnor and the cheapest I can find is at Bellinis at 145.9.

Go to petrolprices.com to find cheapest fuel... It says waitrose is cheapest diesel within 20 miles of sheffield centre at 136.9

Go to petrolprices.com to find cheapest fuel... It says waitrose is cheapest diesel within 20 miles of sheffield centre at 136.9

Question was aimed at DerbyTup who lives pretty close to me.

Waitrose is far too far away to save money.

Because something doesn't always have to be good quality to be useful for what you need it for.

If I want a cheap bed, what if I only want it for the guest room where its only going to be used twice a year?

Also, someone might not have the money for something they need 'right now' at that particular time.

Two perfectly fine reasons. Hope this satisfies your curiosity.

I started reading this thread with the intention of giving a serious response, or even attempting a humorous one...

...but, after reading through it, I'm so worried about the patently high level of liable risk, I'm going to keep this a brief as possible...

...nuff said/end of!

Because native Sheffielder's are a bunch of tight arse thicko's. For some bizarre reason they are proud of it?

Sheffielder's would rather pay less for something that's not very good. Probably why we have so few decent shops and all dress like tramps. Have a walk around Sheffield City centre on a Saturday afternoon. No-where less classy.

Archived