Local Girl Guides (Hillsborough)

ag1988

We are looking for girls aged between 10 and 14 to join the 160th Sheffield Girl Guides unit. We hold meetings every Tuesday at Hillsborough Trinity Methodist Church (S6 1TN) 7:45 – 9:00. We currently have a fantastic group of friendly, outgoing girls, but are always looking to expand our numbers! Upcoming activities for our unit include a trip to the figure skating championships, completing activities based around the Queen’s Jubilee, and a range of craft and practical activities. For any additional details, or to chat about visiting our meetings, then please PM or call on 07826529033.

Thanks!

Hiya,

There is brownies and rainbows run every Tuesday at the same place. I am not 100% certain of the times, but if you send me your details I can pass them onto the leaders if you would like? Or I can send them an email and check if they mind me passing their details on to you?

Archived