Wedding please help

Can anyone please help? My best friend is getting married in September and due to unforeseen circumstances her budget has had to alter dramatically. I would love to suprise her with a little pamper party at mine with hair, make-up and nails, but I can't afford that either, was just wondering if anyone out there could help. Thank You x

Is the pamper party for the day of the wedding in order for the bride to have her nails/hair etc done, or is it a girly night in thing in order to experiment with different styles etc?

If you intend to provide an evening amongst friends for the bride to be, then you could all have fun experimenting with cosmetics/nail varnish and hair styles etc.......along with a few bottles of the falling down stuff and some home made nibbles.

I'm sure a good fun evening can be achieved for very little money.

If you are looking to surprise the bride to be with a makeover on the day of her wedding then now is the time that you should be considering getting together with family/friends and perhaps starting up a savings plan whereby family and friends can contribute what they can afford per week.

Perhaps people have unwanted items to sell on e-bay or car boot sales to raise a few bob.

The good thing is that you have time on your side and there are many ways of raising funds as well.

Good luck anyhow.............I'm sure you will get it sorted one way or another.

What about organising a Body Shop/Temple Spa/Virgin Vie party? They bring all the stuff, do a mini pamper/make over, and as far as I'm aware rely on people buying products (to which you're not obliged). I don't think you have to pay, can't be 100% sure though. I hope you find something, that's a really nice thing to do.

Archived